Prices including VAT
- CARPET CLEANING:
- Single room £35.00–Now £17.50
- Double room £45.00–Now £22.50
- Living room £55.00–Now £25.00
- Lounge £65.00–Now £30.00
- Big Lounge £75.00–Now £35.00
- Stairs and landing £55.00–Now £27.50
- Hallway £20.00–Now £10.00
- Bathroom £20.00–Now £10.00
- Rugs from £20.00–Now £10.00
- Kitchen £25.00–Now £12.50
- Office carpets 1m² – £2.00–Now £1.40
- Carpet and upholstery protection
- Scotchgard 1m² – £2.00–Now £1.00
- UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- Car front seat £15.00–Now £10.00
- Car back seats £40.00–Now £20.00
- Office chair £12.00–Now £6.00
- Dining chair £15.00–Now £7.00
- Arm chair £35.00–Now £17.50
- Two seater sofa £60.00–Now £27.50
- Three seater sofa £75.00–Now £37.50
- Four seater sofa £95.00–Now £47.50
- Corner sofa £105.00–Now £52.50
- COMMERCIAL CONTRACT CLEANING
- Office, Club, Pub, Cafe or Retail £12.00 per hour
Some recent jobs that been completed by our dedicated specialists
What is hot water extraction method?
This method, the best way to clean carpet, is the cleaning method nearly all carpet manufacturers and carpet fiber producers recommend. This is the only cleaning method classified as "deep cleaning". All the others are considered "light surface cleaning" or "interim cleaning" because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile.more...
Why is carpet cleaning important?
Carpets are the most popular kind of house flooring that everybody household prefers due of their softness, warmness and it will make your whole family welcome and at home. Clean carpets are dominant to this feeling and vacuuming frequently is not enough to maintain the cleanliness.more...
The 9 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspection. Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.more...
Equipment and technology
Santoemma has developed its own method for the professional cleaning of carpeted areas that achieves better results than any other system available. The following points are focussed on:more...
Quality results: the carpet is clean like new and it gets dirty again slowly, like a brand new carpet
4 tips for extending the life of your carpet
Vacuum Regularly. Normal household dirt and dust is abrasive to your carpet. Vacuuming often not only keeps your carpet cleaner,more...
Area Rugs. Strategic placement of durable area rugs in highest traffic areas can help keep your carpet cleaner and reduce unevenmore...
Cleaning up Spots and Spills. The first thing to do is to remove any excess material from the carpet by blotting or with a shop-vac. Workmore...
Carpet Cleaning. At least once a year - more often if you have kids and dogs, we recommend every 6 months - have your carpet thoroughly cleaned.more...